Thursday, November 1, 2007


I have joined in the race to see if I can write 50,000 words by the end of November. I proabably will win a Pulitzer for best novel, or a Pftui for best cat tray liner, but either way I'm going to write this month just for the pure pleasure of finding out if I can do it.
Its evidently quite the big deal (those in the know already know I'm a rookie - nonw of the proper in-speak patios is issuing from my fingertips), and it looks like the guys that do this go way out of their way to make it fun. Check it out: National Novel Writing Month.

I have posted the first few paragraphs of my epic on site. You can find me as - of course - Texasboyblue. Then you can read it and tell me it sucks...or not...depending on your perspective. I'll keep posting here and making the rounds of blogs, but if its a bit slower than normal, you'll know why.

No comments: