Friday, February 1, 2008

Whew! February At Last!

I don't know about anyone else, but January was a busy, hectic and generally unproductive month for my little piece of the world. February promises to be a bit different; my promotion at work has been finalized (no more 14 hour days!), Spring is just around the corner, and things are happening!

Now, unfortunately for blogging purposes, I am taking my first real vacation in about 15 years. My wife and I are going on a cruise in the Western Carribean and generally eat too much and over imbibe for days! I am packing up two or three books to take along, so when I get back maybe I can post more than one review.

Don't bet the farm on it.

I have three books going right now; Fatal Revenat, Once Bitten Twice Shy and Selling Out. Of the three, only Fatal Revenant promises to take a while to read. (Why does reading Stephen Donaldson always make me feel like I have an awful vocabulary?) SO buck up, dear readers! Reviews will be seen here once again!

Thanks for stopping in. I'll have something actually worth reading soon (at least I hope so - in both instances!)

1 comment:

Tia Nevitt said...

I'm jealous. What a perfect way to spend a cruise. Have fun!