Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thomas Covenant Signed!

Stephen Donaldson is signing Fatal Revenant at Mysterious Galaxy Bookstore on Oct.13th, These are first editions, signed by the author, and if you pre-order you don't have to stand in line (or maybe miss it - its a numbered event).

I'm ordering mine as soon as my next paycheck comes in, cash flow being a heartless and remorseless demon. I have a long and very enjoyable relationship with Mysterious Galaxy, including shipping books to them for a signing and having them ship them back (at my expense, of course). They are responsible for my signed first edition of The Magic of Recluce ny L. E. Modesitt, Jr. So don't hesistate to contact them about a book. They're wonderful, helpful folks. I should point out that they are in San Diego, CA. and I live in suburban Austin, Texas. I heartily recommend them.

No comments: